Monday, July 4, 2011

            She has never waste a single thing in her life. She saves every single penny that she could. Her husband is a gambler and he has never given her a single cent. She has two children to raise. She works hard and she has never enjoy a single day in her life.


            She goes to the supermarket to shop for the cheapest ingredient she could get to cook meals for the family. She thinks twice before she buys anything. She works 24/7 to raise the family. She loves her children very much.


            Finally, her children have grown up. She thought the hard moment has finally over. But her children take her for granted. They do not have any proper job and never give her any money. To make the matter worse, they even ask money from her.


           Now that she is old, she still have to work hard for her all grown up children. She works hard and works hard and works hard, every hard work single penny that she saves is spent on her children. But,they smoke,drink and enjoy every single day like nobody's business.


          She couldn't do anything. She loves them too much. She doesn't scold them at all. She thinks everything she is doing is worth it. She has been taking care of them for her entire life. 


          The children show to respect to her. She is like a slave to them. They would scold her for some minor mistakes she does. She just keep silent.


           She tells nobody. She lies to her relatives. Telling people how great her children are, how great her life is. But people are not blind, they could see how is her life like. She feels ashamed about her life, so she chooses to lie and brag to people. People feel pity for her, yet they hate her for the lies and nonsense. She is making a nuisance of herself. People just dislike her. They just never try to understand what she is going through.


           Can anyone understand how does it feel for one to live in miserable days in life and pretend that everything is alright, and lie to everyone that how great her life is, just to hide her sorrow?




           Sometimes in the middle of the night, I think of her. I am no longer a child to be so naive to believe what she tells me. I've realized all the lies she tells. Now, I can see the sorrow in her eyes even she is smiling. But no matter what happens, no matter what has she done, how she lies to me, I will always love her. I will be there for her, because she has always been there with me when I was young. She is the third of the most important person is my life. When I'm all grown up and have a steady job and life, I will give her a better life.


              Please wait for me....


              This song is specially dedicated to her...







                 "Light up, light up,
                  As if you have a choice,
                  Even if you cannot hear my voice,
                  I'll be right beside you dear...


                    Louder,louder,
                    And we'll run for our lives,
                    I can hardly speak I understand,
                    Why you can't raise your voice to say..."
             

No comments:

Post a Comment